For our client, a provider of Banking, Depositary and Custody services within an international and growth-oriented financial services provider with 3,000 staff across more than 40 offices globally, we are looking for a
Risk Controller (m/f/d)
in Luxemburg - Munsbach.
Your responsibilities/ main tasks:
- Regular risk identification, scenario calculation and risk reporting
- Maintenance, control and further development of the risk systems and models incl. their parameters
- Fostering and improving the procedures and instruments for managing operational risks
- Implementation of new requirements, especially wrt ICAAP and ILAAP, and optimization of associated processes
- Support the implementation of cross-departmental processes
- Coordinate preliminary analyses of new products, update of existing process descriptions and execution of market conformity checks
- Degree in business administration or mathematics with a banking- related focus, banking apprenticeship is advantageous
- Several years of relevant experience within a bank and solid knowledge of methods, instruments and systems for risk measurement, preferable in the field Operational Risks
- Sound knowledge of existing European and Luxemburgish laws and regulatory requirements for Banks
- Fluent communication skills both in German and in English, French advantageous
- Strong analytical as well as pragmatic- thinking skills and a high level of commitment in both, individual and team work
Particularities of the company:
In this international environment you will participate in all advantages and benefits of a collective bargaining agreement for bank employees. You can look forward to an interesting and broad field of activities within a successfully growing company. You will experience the advantages of a bank, flat hierarchies and an attractive work environment providing you a long-term perspective for your personal and professional development. A good work life balance and a continuing learning policy are essential parts of a competitive package.
Are you interested? Then contact us.