For our client, a provider of Banking, Depositary and Custody services within an international and growth-oriented financial services provider with 3,000 staff across more than 40 offices globally, we are looking for a
Legal Counsel (m/f/d)
in Luxemburg - Munsbach.
Your responsibilities/ main tasks:
- Creating, auditing and disposing all banking-related contracts and service level agreements
- Analysing, drafting and negotiating a range of legal documentation relating to banking and fund matters for the Luxembourg headquarter as well as for the branches
- Acting as first point of contact for all legal questions
- Supporting the international branches in related legal matters from a head office perspective
- Keeping yourself up-to-date with regards to changes and developments in the local legislation
- Collaborating with other departments of the bank on a daily basis
- University degree in Law
- Practical experience in Luxembourg law, particularly in finance / banking law and fund legislation as well as corporate law, ideally acquired in a Luxembourg law firm or a bank
- Good understanding of economic relationships and the processes of a bank
- Strong analytical and decision-making skills as well as a structured way of working
- Ability to work successfully both autonomously and within teams
- Experience in project work
- Ability to work in a team and autonomously
- Ability to set priorities, be flexible and highly accurate
- Fluent communication skills in German and English, French advantageous
Particularities of the company:
In this international environment you will participate in all advantages and benefits of a collective bargaining agreement for bank employees. You can look forward to an interesting and broad field of activities within a successfully growing company. You will experience the advantages of a bank, flat hierarchies and an attractive work environment providing you a long-term perspective for your personal and professional development. A good work life balance and a continuing learning policy are essential parts of a competitive package.
Are you interested? Then contact us.